The composition and nutritional value of dairy products, is the presence of high-quality protein, calcium and vitamins. Especially in whole milk. The desnatados contain less fat and calories. According to nutritional information they are one of the most complete foods because they contain almost all essential nutrients for humans, such as: proteins, minerals, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, fiber and iron.
Some of the benefits of dairy products are:
- Help prevent some cancers, especially those related to the digestive system.
- Optimize the immune system, activating natural defenses.
- The low-fat or light varieties are recommended in all diets.
- Reduce premenstrual syndrome like bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Properties are attributed to lower cholesterol levels.
- Minimize the negative effects of antibiotics and protects the stomach from the erosion caused by certain drugs.
- Act on the intestinal flora, improves the functioning of peristalsis of the intestines, thereby preventing constipation and diarrhea controls.
Fermented milk products like yogurt bacteria are essential for strengthening the intestinal flora, or other natural factors such as aging.
The nutrients from these foods makes them an important daily nutritional value for most people, whether at breakfast or dinner. The Nutrition Facts label helps us to determine the amount of calories and nutrients in a serving of food and also to know if you are eating a healthy, balanced diet.